Wednesday 20 October 2010

7. Education

Hello my friends. in this time I will talk about the education in these years in this University.

Well, when I started the University, I had an incipient idea of the science. The world was dominated for the science laws. But this subject, this idea was abruptly broken by my teachers. They showed me a new view, a new point of view about the science and the no-science. For example: "A psychologist visits a factory to make a study in the workers, in the speed of productions. He does a study, for example, he proposes to put a ventilator and he deduces: "In this factory, the production increases for the good ventilation in this place"", so, It was the ventilator?, or maybe It was the presence of the psychologist?. In this point the "truth" is relative, the science can not give only one answer for a situation. That is one of the more important things that I learned in these years, from my teacher.

In the technology, I am a real prehistoric man. Only yesterday a friend lent me her IPhone or Ipad, I didn`t know, but I could not use it because I didn't know how to do it. My mobile phone doesn't have anything unusual, only the text message and one or two games and the camera, It doesn't have music or internet, only the necessary.

Certainly, the life in the University will mark my life in the future. In these years I have learn things that I couldn`t have thought about. So in my future, I have some tools to think in a more abstract form and I will not be caught for what only my eyes see.

My ideas in the future of the edutation:

- The education must be focused on the individual: In this time, the education has been a reproduction model of the economic system. The children are trained in getting a good work or to be a productive man for the society, but in the majority of the schools don't worry for the real problems of the children.

- A good education must have a good feeding: It is like a joke in the news when they say that in the school X , the breakfast are contaminated, or the milk is rancid. This is a real problem that the authorities must fix it.

- A good education must have a good establishment: After the earthquake, every school was destroyed, but that nobody knew because this event is past and the television only shows Yingo or Peloton or this garbage. The true is there so many schools are in ruins, the Education Ministry must guarantee to construct new building.

Finally, the person is the only responsible for his/her education. Because a person must be auto-didacts, they must have a critique attitude and no resign with the life give it, we must always try to get more, in all the aspects in this life, not only in the education.

Well, that's all for now

See you in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment